Product Description: SILKTRON silicon powders are tightly graded synthetic Silicon Carbide (SiC) powders that offer high wear resistance and good mechanical properties. Outstanding hardness (9.3 on Mohs scale), chemical inertness and heat resistance make SILKTRON very useful in applications requiring high endurance, such as car brakes, car clutches, sand papers, lapping compounds and ceramic structural components.
- High thermal conductivity
- Low thermal expansion
- Excellent wear resistance.
- Chemical inertness.
- Abrasive cutting tools / sand papers.
- Abrasives for Lapping and polishing
- Vitrified and Resin bonded/coated products
- Automotive parts
- Semiconductor electronics devices